Native American Art Tiles & Art Prints in Muskogee, OK
JEANNE ROREX BRIDGES, Oklahoma Native Artist, offers reproductions of her award winning Art on Ceramic Tiles. These Art Tiles, Tile Murals, Functional Art & Prints are high quality reproductions of Jeanne’s unique American art style. Over a career of 35 plus years, she has developed a style reflecting her Cherokee heritage and her rural Eastern Oklahoma roots. Her distinctive use of color and composition makes her famous Native Art blend extremely well with today’s Home Design and Home Décor. Individual ceramic tiles with easel backs are very affordable and make a wonderful gift of Art or your own keepsake. Within this website you will discover more about the Artist and will enjoy her array of images available . . subject, style, color . . in ceramic tiles and more! Jeanne Rorex Bridges' Oklahoma Native American and Southwest Decor paintings are collected and appreciated nationwide. You can now add her beautiful Oklahoma Woman's Art to your home or share it with a friend, with just a CLICK.
* Oklahoma Native Art Tiles in several sizes with easel backs and hangers
* Art Tile Murals: loose tiles ready for installation with instructions.
* Art Tile Diptychs & Triptychs: 2 & 3 tiles completing 1 painting, mounted and ready to hang.
* A selection of Oklahoma Native Art Tiles, & Prints, in sizes & shapes to fit special spaces in your Home Decor
* Quality printing and production supervised by the Artist
* FREE SHIPPING in the Continental USYou can add that special touch of designer Native American Art to your Kitchen or Bath - installed as a back splash - or hanging as a plaque. Rorex Bridges Art, in any form, is a distinctive accent to any room in your home—to add to a wall arrangement or to complete that certain little spot that really needs something special. Call anytime to be added to Jeanne's mailing list.
Rorex Bridges Studio is located in Green Country, Eastern Oklahoma—on a hill surrounded by pastures and trees and ponds and creeks. . . . a red wood fence, a red barn . . . . and quiet serenity. Inside the studio, which is owned and operated by Jeanne Rorex Bridges and her husband, James (J.R.) Bridges, is not serene . . . but very active! This amiable couple exhibit in Art Shows across the nation and continue to develop wholesale customers, gift and museum stores and galleries, also across the nation.
Adding the reproductions of her Cherokee artwork in ceramic tiles to the existing market for her limited edition Native American Art prints and original paintings, has expanded the Studio business greatly in the past few years! With their nationwide marketing, the appreciation of Jeanne’s Oklahoma Native Art has also expanded greatly. Her distinctive use of color, her recognizable painting style and her unique ideas are being seen and appreciated by more and more people. A very common comment from her repeat collectors is, “Everyone who visits my home, notices your work and asks me where to find it!”
Jeanne’s Art has brought her numerous awards in American Art shows, many one-woman exhibits and inclusion of her work in many publications and Native American reference books; especially her painting series portraying the shared history of African Americans and Native Americans . . . . called the Sister Series. Her painting style captures the strength of women and human emotion with simplicity. Artwork that you want to live with.
The affordable, ready to display, Art Tile reproductions allows American Fine Art to be offered at a minimal price with no additional cost for framing. RorexBridges Studio takes pride in continually providing quality tile products to maintain their reputation with their many, many “repeat customers”!